Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Southwest Dallas, we realize most people will have never had an emergency water damage or sewage backup situation before contacting us. Looking up and seeing water spots on the ceiling, discovering water trickling inside after a major thunderstorm, catching your kitchen on fire due to a grease fire while cooking can all install a deep a sense of panic. We arrive swiftly to help prevent further damage but most importantly to provide piece of mind that you are in good hands, we have a plan to make it "Like it never even happened." We are conveniently located just minutes from highways 35, 30, 75, 20 and the Tollway which allows us to be almost anywhere in Dallas and the surrounding areas in a flash.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (214) 463-5880
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southwest Dallas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.